We start by looking at the prompt/topic, then the requirements, and compare the paper to determine if it meets all the guidelines. We also look at organization, layout, any style formats (APA, MLA, etc.), grammar, and overall readability.
What we do
In addition to what is listed above for every paper we work on, we perform the following:
- If present, we will remove and replace any sexist language.
- Remove and replace any contractions and / or colloquialisms.
- Clarify meaning and readability quality where necessary.
- Hone the abstract, introduction, or thesis statement so it clearly introduces the paper.
- Offer advice based on your existing outline or draft.
- If neither exists, we will offer help on how to get started.
- Look for signs of unintentional plagiarism.
What we won't do
- We will not write a paper for you, so please do not ask.
- We will not submit or "turn in" the paper for you.